manageID Vault is an affordable, scalable, and rapidly deployable hardware appliance built on the manageID Framework with all the required components pre-configured to provision and deliver any ICAM solution out of the box.
It is centrally managed via a single admin interface (GUI) for hardware and software configuration, appliance clustering, and monitoring and updates. manageID Vault is easy to configure and customize, as well as more secure than traditional systems integration approaches. Simply include the Vault in your enterprise and immediately begin managing the complete lifecycle of identities and credentials with rapid configuration and minimal support.
Features of the manageID Vault include:
- Integrated Identity & Credential Management: Provides integrated end to end IDMS and CMS functional capability. Support various types of credentials, including ID, card, token, secure element, mobile devices, etc.
- Appliance Security: Provides built-in security mechanisms to meet any regulatory and technical requirements. Default authentication is certificate based and implements RBAC. Provides dedicated interfaces for device management and end user functionality access. Data is encrypted while at rest and only accessed by authenticated and authorized services. Provides comprehensive security audit capability for all actions and transactions conducted by the appliance and end users of the solution.
- Integrated KMS/PKI: Provides key management functionality leveraging a Common Criteria EAL 4+ and FIPS 140-2 Level 3 certified HSM that is built-in. A full PKI engine based on the Enterprise EJBCA platform is integrated, or leverage an existing PKI infrastructure via web services or via popular PKI interfaces.
- HA & Failover Architecture: Provides a simple method to setup the solution to function in failover or HA mode with just a few clicks, all configured via the admin interface of the appliance.
- Integration Capability: Provides extensive integration capability with external systems via configurable web services, and can integrate with Windows AD, LDAP directories, and several access control systems.
- Simplified Management: Provides a dedicated and secure web based admin interface for easy initial setup and ongoing maintenance. Manage device operations including backup/restore, updates to the appliance firmware and applications with ease.